Screeching Brakes

Monday

dream seven

This one occurred about a week or two ago. I try to think on these things before I just throw them up here, willy-nilly. I am still not certain it means something. Then again, I'm not certain it doesn't either. I just know that, as of late, I have been having some frightening dreams. It might be from stress. It might be from something more. Here it is anyway.

Dream:
It starts off with Rali sitting in a room with a few other people (perhaps friends). They are talking and someone says something that Rali feels is ridiculous. To this, she states, "That's stupid," in a joking manner. One of the friends becomes very upset and tells Rali, "You can't say that it is stupid. That is not what the word means." Rali feels wronged by this, and says, "Well, I didn't look up the definition or anything." Someone else says, "You can't use that word, then." Suddenly, Rali remembers that only words used with their original dictionary definition may be said without getting in serious trouble. She feels worried that she will get in trouble, and so leaves the topic alone.

Then, everyone is sitting around in a big room, as if someone's living room of a normal-sized house. There are many people in this room, and it is understood that the people in the room are captives of the party that owns this "house", or building. In this room, there is a door that leads to the outside. As people sit around in this room, a female comes to the door (in her mid-twenties, most likely). Rali approaches the door and asks the girl what she wants.

The girl responds that she is looking for something that she lost. Rali knows that she cannot let the girl into the building. So, Rali tells the girl she will go and look for it.

Rali is suddenly in the bathroom looking at perfumes, conditions, soaps, etc. She keeps going back to the perfumes, but then thinks to herself that none of these items are expensive enough and none could be what the girl has lost. Rali returns to the door and asks the girl to tell her what the girl is looking for. The girl responds that she cannot describe it to Rali. Rali then says that she cannot let the girl in and shuts the door.

After this, Rali takes a look around and sees all of the people (captives of the language-controlling group) laying or sitting around the room. She also notices how there are windows all over this room that are not blockaded in any way. Rali thinks to herself that it would have been dangerous to let the girl in because then all of these people could have realized that they could escape.

[The ideas expressed by Rali above are only outward, as inwardly Rali does not agree with the group she is working for.]

Then, Rali hears about how the three warriors (or fighters, or rouges - it is hard to recall what they were referred to as) have nearly been caught by the language-controlling group. The implication of these three is that they are the only reason there is still a war going on, as they have been impossible to defeat until now.

The scene changes and there is a battlefield (This part is done as if a movie or a news broadcast - from a distance, seeing everything that is going on). On the field, there are three people who are being attacked by a large group of people. One of the people is already captured (I believe). Another one is being cornered by the group of people. In response to this, he backs up against a cliff. But, he goes too far and he falls of the cliff and dies without being attacked any further. There is rejoicing in the rest of the group (that was in the room with all of the captives). The third and last one of the three runs away.

The group attempts to catch him by bringing out a revolutionary gun that no-one has seen before. They bring out the gun, but no-one can figure out how to load or fire it and the third warrior escapes, anyway.

After his escape, someone recalls how to load the gun and they fire a test shot at a wall of what appears to be a castle-type structure. The ammo of the gun is a circle with wires coming off of it that spin around and tear things up when it hits. The ammo hits the wall it was being aimed at, bounces around for a while, and then begins to tear holes in the wall. The person who has figured out the gun is so pleased that they fire it again. This time they fire the gun down a hallway that is lined with aquariums.

The aquariums are meant to represent how the leader of this group has drained all of the oceans and now owns their contents.

When the ammo hits the hallway, it shatters the aquariums and all of the fish from all of the oceans begin to spill out and die. The person who has fired the gun is very distraught and thinks (or says), "I should have drained the aquariums first!" He thinks this because once the leader finds out that he has ruined the aquariums, lost all of the water, and killed all of the fish - the leader will be extremely angry and probably want to kill him. It is also meant to be disasterous for the party, as it means they have less power now (or so it seems).

And I awake with a start to the alarm.
-------
I also recall one snippet from another dream, but it very short and not deserving of its own space. If I recall more, it will be separated out.
Dream:

The area seems very dark, as if it is night time. Rali and Art are standing there, face-to-face. And suddenly, it occurs to Rali that there is something wrong with her tongue (something having to do with poison). She and Art decide that it would be best for him to bite it off, which he attempts to do but only gets about half of it. Rali then requests he try again, and he does. After he has bitten off most of her tongue, Rali realizes that she needs it and so she puts it back together in her mouth.
There is no bleeding, no wounds and no scarring.

interpretations:

At March 24, 2009 at 2:43 PM ,Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting series of dreams. I can see why people are doubting they mean anything, because a lot of the details do seem odd. But the bigger picture may be what's important. I'm far from an expert on dreams-there may be something here and there may not be. But it sounds like some of the things going on in the dream could possibly be similar to the censorship and persecution that could happen in the last days. Either way, it's always best to pray for guidance and go back to the Bible to see if these are dreams from God or from something else.

Even if you don't know where these dreams are coming from and why, you can still reap what you can and learn from them. I'm not sure of the exact meaning of my dream, but after studying and discussing it with Godly friends and family, I've decided that it's my wake up call. Whether God wants me to do something or not, I'll find out, as long as I'm open for Him to use me. Likewise, these dreams you've had may be a wake up call as well. I think that Jesus is coming very soon, and He's waking us up, perhaps not only for ourselves, but maybe also so that we can wake up others.

Mind you, you must take this with a grain of salt. I've found that some people I tell my dream and connections to have thought I'm crazy. So for those types of people, the best we can do is use discretion and think of how to best reach them without telling them all the dream details.

Dunno if this helps, but I hope it will all come into perspective. :) God bless!

 
At March 24, 2009 at 5:45 PM ,Blogger Ralikat said...

Melifai - thanks for the feedback.

I had a similar dream when I was in high school. I would have to look up the exact year, but essentially I was behaving really badly - anger issues, sexuality issues, using people, etc. The list went on. Then, one night I had this dream where I went to Hell and I met the Devil. In the dream, I recall wanting to leave Hell so badly, but realizing there was no way out.

Obviously, I don't think God was trying to tell me that if I didn't shape up, I would be stuck in Hell with Satan. But, the images were enough to get me to rethink my life. I woke up that morning and swore to change where I was headed. And I really did change because of it.

I thought you might find that interesting - a sort of wake up dream, as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home